LRS 0.00% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS 12.5% up, Pilbara 13%, LTR 13%, Sayona 17.4% up, even Core...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    LRS 12.5% up, Pilbara 13%, LTR 13%, Sayona 17.4% up, even Core Lithium is 13.65% up...I can understand that Min Resources sold some assets and has a better sheet but ( with 3 mines producing lithium under price) to be 16% up in one trading day only because one shitty, dirty low grade lepidolite lithium mine in China is finally closed ... I can not understand that frenetic hipe, thats like frenzy feeding, mass madness. All of that after not several weeks or several months but more than half year of spitting on lithium sector generally, on EV as we only need lithium because of EV and nothing else, no mega battery storages, billions of home storage batteries ( having photovoltaics), trillions of batteries used in war in Ukraine for drones on both sides, for tools ( people do not want cords any more)... for buses and big machines, ...
    Orchestrated cataclismatic prognosis for whole lithium sector..." sell,sell,sell, all of you, all you have, immediatelly..." I am just waiting to hear it again : " buy, buy, what are you waiting for !!!", from one extreme to another.
    I am not telling " manipulated" but very organised, orchestrated and very speculative behaviour. Banks, brokers, big broker houses, media crap and similar.
    Showing us everything can change in one day or in few days or in few weeks. From recomendation to "sell" to absolute "buy".
    Many stupid prognosis about share prices from " respected institutions and companies", many prognosis about
    what surplus of lithium will be in few months and even more idiotic : in few years and in few decades, there is no limit of that nonsense bla-bla .
    And then you see this crap happening in only one trading day and you should know what all that game is about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.287M 16.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 715000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 797891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.