LRS 0.00% 20.0¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-19241

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    And I think it is probably not a bottom( I am not calling bottom). Clear " rock bottom" is when media and big banks and big broker houses say : "It is bottom, buy now, immediately, you id***s". Then all will start to buy like maniacs, big banks, big brokers, little brokers and we, smaller shareholders. Media will explode spitting only positive news full of optimism, for few months ahead and for decades as well... And all of us will just compete in guessing where our share price will be in few months and how much up will lithium price be.
    But what one shitty China lepidolite mine can do to share prices all over the lithium sector in only one trading day is a miracle comparable with miracles that Jesus made.
    Pilbara shares worths 13.5% more only because ...That all is speculative crap not much connected with reality.
    ( I think i read about probably this mine, maybe 10 days ago, maybe more, ...a bigger mine, in China, lepidolite mine, connected with CATL or BYD or some other big Chinese company that will stop production because can not be not profitable any more...maybe that time it was only kind of anouncement and now it is reallity...or this is a second closed lepidolite China mine?).
    Last edited by kicuc: 11/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $560.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $3.287M 16.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 715000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 797891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.