LRS 5.00% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

Still playing the macro...From a weekly perspective, a big gain...

1. 4,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3970
    Still playing the macro..
    From a weekly perspective, a big gain from 16 to 20. So looking much more positive than last week. Also mirroring PLS play I think.
    So what is happening? Li macro play. And the Li macro has become very volatile. Big rise and big drops. Although most Li stocks gained on this, as the rise was more than the drop. But after all that euphoria, we may be getting back to concerning zone. Not yet for LRS though till now, but signs are not good. LRS touched 15 this week, but has rebounded well.
    ALB is still down on a weekly basis, though it has to play tonight. Ganfeng made a new low this week at 24.90. On the big rally, it nearly reached 28. But finished today at 25.58, just over 2% from its new low. So not looking good at this stage. The rally seems more like a sucker rally. Let's hope it's not.
    Personally no play for me.
    So what may happen next week? ALB needs to reach 106, Ganfeng 35. Till then no confirmation of bottoming and reversal. But as the big rally this week showed, it may only take a small change in sentiment to get there. Let's hope it happens soon. Enjoy your weekend and all the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.