LRS 1.25% 20.3¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-19291

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The question we need to ask ourselves as shareholders is, would we be at 20c now without the PLS takeover discussion in play. IMO I think we'd actually be a little better off today than 20c, perhaps around 23>25c based on recent activity.

So with that in mind what does the PLS take over give us as shareholders as any sort of premium for our entire asset beyond a share price that we would already be at or above right now anyway. The answer is nothing, security perhaps that we have a major player in control of the resource but very little in terms of financial gain for the discovery.

We transfer over to PLS shares and instead of significant SP increases that we have seen and would have seen. Our shareholder value will now be stifled and we will likely only see the smaller increases that are in line with a producer and not a exploration company that had producer on the cards ..... and as a long term shareholder for many years I believe it firmly was.

What would our SP likely have been valued at when we were to start extracting the much touted 100mt from the ground vs what it will look like at PLS when (if) they start pulling it out. Do people think LRS would be valued the same as the 0.07 value on offer with PLS?

Last edited by HarveyM: Today, 11:32

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $567.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $2.737M 13.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 969443 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 8314302 66
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.