LRS 4.88% 21.5¢ latin resources limited

Circumstance, I sold out yesterday to fund changes to my house...

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Circumstance, I sold out yesterday to fund changes to my house for son who is currently in Westmead children's hospital with broken hip, it really pained me to do so as feel RDN / PLS share price will be much higher end of year / early next year, but no one can be certain of anything, after spending time in hospital seeing so many sick people and their families doing it tough, I no longer want to be richest man in cemetery, money may buy some happiness but sure as hell can't fix some people with terrible diseases and injuries, if really concerned about share price movement like I was, probably best to jump ship take the money spoil yourself today and family as tomorrow could be a very different day, we here for a good time not a longtime, LRS was a fantastic journey over a few years and thanks to them, I can now better provide for my family, best of luck to all holders hopefully there is an exit point that for all involved here that will make a difference in there lives for the better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.