LRS 2.63% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

We had 2.7 mil at the end of last quarter. Drilling was already...

1. 2,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    We had 2.7 mil at the end of last quarter. Drilling was already underway at that point for cloud 9 so that would have been included in the exploration costs you would assume.

Early days in the quarter and the results could easily make the sp fly me thinks. This will mean conversion of already discounted LRSOC for those who wish to cash in or even conversion soon so they can be part of the CP even if that was the case.

Let us first receive the results from cloud 9 and see how big cloud 9 really is. If results are great and the sp flys high, would be happy for an immediate trading halt for a cap raise to dick the shorters/manips and give some financial security for the future.

Imagine this, cloud nine quickly starts producing koalin which is reasonable considering the differences between ADN and cloud 9 https://catalysthunter.com/mining/lrs/halloysite-heavyweights-go-head-head-lrs-vs-adn/ over the next year and a bit. This income from production then funds the exploration and path to production for our lithium assets. Less dilution for holders and the convenience of being both a lithium producer and having halloysite in hand ,with it's potential use for hydrogen storage could lead to many other opportunities.

These are just my long term thoughts after a few coopers, have a good weekend brothers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $517.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $2.039M 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 144143 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2098329 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.