LRS 2.56% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

I think if management is doing their job, they will pair any...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I think if management is doing their job, they will pair any capital raisings with excellent news that shows improved prospects for the project. It should always overcome any share dilution effect.

MNS for example had major CRs in the past 18 months to progress their EV Battery Plant which led to a total dilution of ~20%. But the SP has also increased almost 600% from its bottom due to the strength of their new Board and the leadership in their largest holding company IM3NY. The one thing I will say that does make LRS less attractive to prospective investors is communication. Definitely a yellow flag for me when management doesn't respond to investor queries especially when CG isn't personally overseeing the projects but has geo managers like Tony on the job.

For me if I don't see a blip from LRS by end of October I may begin to question if we're just continuing to fund management lifestyle since they put no pressure on partner to accelerate assay testing or do anything else in the interim. MNS Chairman only receives $120k in remuneration while CG receives $300k.

Still think LRS has huge upside but if management aren't willing to climb the mountain we may be indefinitely stuck at the carpark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $531.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.3¢ 18.3¢ $912.3K 4.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 795224 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 5181364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.