LRS 1.25% 20.3¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-435

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I forgot to embed 1%'s highlights of this interview to make it easier to find. So here's Part 1, and Part 2.
    A knowledgeable gentleman who knows why we're invested.

While I'm here some more LRS in the media (a generic piece that includes our peers)...
    Oar Resources completes drilling at Gibraltar Halloysite-Kaolin Project

By Trevor Hoey. Published at Apr 14, 2021, in Mining
    "Halloysite is a rare derivate of kaolin, a clay mineral. It has traditionally used in ceramics and as a petroleum cracking catalyst, however it has a raft of exciting new applications in emerging industries set to only expand in the decades to come – energy storage, batteries, supercapacitors, carbon capture, and cancer therapeutics.

Those new applications have excited the market, especially given halloysite globally is in short supply, and since China recently closed a number of environmentally damaging mines.

Currently pure Halloysite sells for up to US$3,000/t, so a material discovery on this imminent drilling campaign could be a strong share price catalyst for the $66M capped Latin Resources (ASX:LRS).

LRS continues to make strong progress with the Noombenberry Halloysite Kaolin Project and has now received the majority of test work results from the project as it moves closer to establishing a resource estimate."...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.3¢
Change
0.003(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $567.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $2.289M 11.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 2209778 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 7256707 100
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.