LRS 0.00% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

LRS General Discussion, page-438

1. 4,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    Its not their primary focus right now. Their focus right now is Noombenberry. And with good reason. When you hit a resource of bright white high grade halloysite that shallow that is easy to mine you get it to market as quickly as possible. I hope that's what they do and I firmly believe that's what they will do. <br><br>Kaolin Halloysite will fund their ability to invest in their gold exploration in the future. That's not to say they aren't embarking on some prospective drilling in NSW sooner rather than later I don't know. We're all waiting for that and to hear news of the initiation of a drilling campaign over there. I hope they time it with golds next leg up which I believe wont be to far away if it hasn't based already. <br><br>Gold mining is a tough business. Sure you stick rods in the ground and you hit an elephant. But there's depth, strip and quality issues that aren't always that profitable for some miners. Becoming a gold mine takes a lot more time and money than mining mineral sands. <br>
    Last edited by Sunrayta: 14/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $518.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $1.810M 9.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 3269401 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 894688 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.