LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Now that the CR is completed and settled. Let's talk about LRS's...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Now that the CR is completed and settled. Let's talk about LRS's operation.

The fact that Sigma Lithium is commissioning end of 2022 is a plus, for projects within the region like LRS.

I've invested in Lithium back in 2017 during the first lithium boom, with ups and down. That aside, I've been involved in Lithium companies, finding offtakes, talking to Chinese battery supply chains etc etc.

One question we often get asked throughout the discussions is "Do you have samples for us to test?"

I had a look into Sigma, and found out they've acquired permit and built a pilot plant all the way back to 2014 and has been testing their ores since.

As they're moving to commercial production, I wonder if LRS will be able to acquire/pay a fee to use the pilot plant. This can really accelerate the progress of Salinas project. The pilot plant is about ~150km away, so it is definitely worth looking into.

If a deal could be reached to use the pilot plant, we could be seeing maiden JORC + met testing + potential offtake discussions happening in parallel down the road.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.