LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Long time, I missed the constructive topics and replies on this...

1. 1,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Long time, I missed the constructive topics and replies on this thread.

From last time I researched the PFS should be around in June if I can recall properly... ? From what I can see there hasn't been any further progress on Cloud 9 and where the XRF updates ? Any progress updates with CRC Care ? I know that C.G in the past is wanting to bring Salina's up to par with Sigma. It feels like they have forgotten about Halloysite and the big focus is on Lithium. Best case if it's the case for LRS is to sell of the project to James Marsh at ADN.

Have you sold off any parcels ? I did mention before but a few new investors gave me crap for it.

I believe this year will be tough for alot of stocks due to new macro environment conditions which could see alot more selling pressure unless PFS comes and more positive news from Sigma would support the stock price.

I presume the Copper project is also dead as well as Catamarca ? At the end of day there is only one Winner here and we both know who.

How ever I would like to see someone new to join the board to bring these exploration projects to another level.
    Last edited by irickychong: 08/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.