LRS 6.52% 24.5¢ latin resources limited

Was just wondering somethingYou were saying that this Li...

1. 8,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Was just wondering something

You were saying that this Li commodity does not buy time. ????????

I was thinking where most of these explorers that have finds of quantities of large resources and are in jurisdictions around the world where TIME is very slow. Still exploring but thats about all, are they really advanced more than LRS that is in one of the cheapest and fastest pathway to production in any country in the world.

LRS is 2 yrs away from production and offtake tenders have been sent to source finance for construction on what current MRE has been announced so far and that is still growing with ongoing drilling till the end of 24 from where construction is shortly after due to begin.

So as to the likes of WC8, AZS and co are they that far in advance of LRS to be beaten into production. Maybe they can begin another 2-5 yrs after LRS has already begun.

So who has the time factor on whos side in advancement.???????? When the bottom of LI is found and demand for EVs rise, who is 1st in line for orders.????? Time is not waiting for future production that has not yet been defined in the means of distant dreams of lagging explorers that dont know where they stand in current markets behind other advanced projects in the likes of LRS and co.

Li prices will rally again and so will the SP. Time will tell this and on our side before production begins.

Who knows what management is up to and I am sure that they are not sitting on their hands with an important project advancing to production in the short term. I am sure that its BUMS UP and HEADS DOWN in that office so to sorting everything out that is needed to be done.

Time cannot stop still for them.

My ramblings for today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $685.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.5¢ $2.363M 9.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103912 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 504000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.3¢
  Change
0.015 ( 7.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 24.8¢ 23.0¢ 2376428
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.