LRS 8.00% 23.0¢ latin resources limited

This is not aimed at anyone but what I see has happened to CXO,...

1. 2,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    This is not aimed at anyone but what I see has happened to CXO, I would not like this forum to follow in the same footsteps.
    This was posted on another forum and I was allowed to use most of it and modify to what I wanted to say.

Normally I am happy to let you and everyone else express your thoughts and ideas, as I do mine. That is why we are all here on this stock forum, yes? To learn, share research, form our opinions that either support or challenge our investment thesis.Just this once however, I apologies to all,because we are not here to waste our time reading school yard mudslinging. as you have yet to substantively counter the content of my posts, but rather continue to play the man, here are a few points to consider:To quote its natural to share positivity and that’s one thing but speculation is not.My posts at least are drawn from our company's own words in official announcements, plus research I come upon. I do not everjust make stuff up.Some say investors are annoyed by "thesec onstant posts." Reality is that some investors have held for many years, information and good correspondence helps them to make a decision, not the banter that is back forth like a schoolyard.They are "trying to give a balanced view," yet when I looked back announcement period, I was surprised to discover that most posted good information, fair enough if you were/are worried, but what you express does not come across as balanced.I've been back on HC, when people have queried why you still hold, given your negativity, you say you won't sell at a loss. Ify ou don't believe what our management tell us sufficient information and consequently, this company has grieved you across many years, why ever did you not sell out when we in the 5 and 4 cent range 2 years ago?Putting it crudely, you've tried to shut me up from the beginning and spend a fair bit of time on our forum dousing others'e nthusiasm as well. Your running commentary has gone on for enough years that it does make readers wonder Imo what is behind your attempts to maintain either silence or a negative sentiment.Lastly, I will add that I am addressing this to anyone else here as much as to one individual. Given the minimal participation and lacklustre positivity of late, I was incredulous to see that the few of which post here, obviously. However, it is interesting to note that on a lightly read thread like that for our recent activities, HC on this forum had tallied up 1,200 views by the end of the day. The count now stands at 2,800, so evidently so many more eyes are present than voices heard.Now shall we return to discussing our company's journey ahead? GLTAH and may the conversations take a brighter turn as ou rfinance package allows our plans to progress. Thought-provoking and insightful posts all. Cheers, everyone. Hopefully, the next announcement will bring smilesa ll around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $644.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $2.034M 8.747M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 793161 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 158046 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.3¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 5.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 22.8¢ 4910895
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.