LRS 1.96% 26.0¢ latin resources limited

Thanks Minion32. It was courage that made me to back more by...

1. 8,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Thanks Minion32. It was courage that made me to back more by buying more LRS. It was the fact that I rate LRS so highly among the Li brigade and its fundamentals of the near future that I was prepared to lay out extra to back a horse that I label as a certainty to get to full time production with a very cheap SP. Drop in Li price was not a major concern for me as at some point there had to be a turn around due to the China factor and increase in demand of supply and also LRS is so far advanced in its aggressive style for drilling it was so far ahead in terms of the Oz brigade and the difference in jurisdictions in mining help. Brazil is way better than Australia to fast forward to production.

Held LRS quite a few yrs back with no success and gave up. Yep lost a bit and couldnt take a trick with her. Had a few yrs off investing and the bug got me. I went through a lot of research into Li stocks and as soon as I got into LRS , it hit me that with all that was in bed with her, she was the only one I wanted. Have I made a bad choice ABSOLUTELY NOT. If anything with all the news coming in its ALL POSITIVE and gets better with every news drop that comes in. Sooner or later the penny will drop and a stampede will come and if you are set now, how can you miss out on the spoils to come.

LRS is the only stock I hold. VERY HAPPY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $728.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $2.114M 8.363M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 190605 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34198 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.8¢ 3330465
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.