LRS 5.41% 17.5¢ latin resources limited

Daniel, you poor thing, you've been worried about these options...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Daniel, you poor thing, you've been worried about these options for weeks now. I feel for you dear, but remember, 80% of all options expire worthless. You've rolled the dice. I just hope you haven't risked everything.
    As we get to the end of February there'll be chaos in the options market. Most of us received our options for free, so it'll take a good margin on offer to convert them. Do you really think your friend FFF is going to convert 20m options? Of course not, he just wants to sell them at a profit. And how many more like him (and you) are there? As time runs out they'll be scrambling to recover some capital. The bottom will drop out of the market very quickly. Only outstanding drill results will save them, ( which I hope they are by the way!). And history suggests they will probably be too late to make a difference anyway.
    Who knows, by the sound of things, if it wasn't for all the buying from Anush and his family and friends, the share price would probably still be 015!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $489.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $1.567M 8.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38727 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 319655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.