LRS 5.56% 17.0¢ latin resources limited

Haha yes I have been quite vocal about these options, I am not...

1. 189 Posts.
    Haha yes I have been quite vocal about these options, I am not worried, just confused about the lack of correlation between them and the SP. My portfolio in LRS is set about 85% heads and 15% options, I feel strongly that LRS will grow steadily given their position and management so Im not all that concerned. However the options are far riskier but I have the very real chance of doubling, tripling or quadrupling my investment if decient drill results are out on time. Weighed the risk vs reward and made my choice.

My friend FFF doesn't own 20 mil in both, think he has a small parcel in oppies that are up 200% or something. I am confused about the "bottom will drop out"? If semi ok results push this to say...2.4c, any option holder could easily sell at 3 pips if they wanted to bail since buyers that convert would pay 2.3c for shares that sell for 2.4c. In that case anyone but a day trader would sell their holdings and just buy then convert into heads to make 4%.

Of course if results are crap and/or Anush&CO stops buying, everything is worthless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $475.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $1.608M 9.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 2237794 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.