LRS 4.65% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

$LRS Twitter, page-190

1. 2,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    Here are my thoughts on the JV deal we're getting hopefully tomorrow.

If Integra goes ahead , the we will shift to a whole new level. We will have a multi billion dollar investment bank with Mining direct investment and a subsidiary IntegraLithium that will make sure the project will go all the way to production. MC will most probably reach 10c with in a few hours or a few days, imo.

On the other hand, if they don't then we have two amazing projects one is GOLD and the other is Halloysite. Copper is also free carried but effected by covid, so it's on hold for the time being.

Hence the question would be , how much are these two projects , GOLD and Halloysite, worth in market cap? Definitely we are worth more just in the GOLD tenements alone based on historical data. So the downside should be minimal and short lived. As we get news the sp will more than double or triple imo.

I still believe Integra will proceed but no one can predict the future. Worst case scenario is we will retain the Li project, we will have GOLD/COPPER/HALLOYSITE. what are they worth in your opinion will determine whether you hold or sell today. DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $574.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $2.300M 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 524382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 308712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.