LRS 2.56% 19.0¢ latin resources limited

hi Miniskins,Great post and fair question. You have to...

1. 1,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    hi Miniskins,

Great post and fair question. You have to appreciate over the past 6 months LRS has had a "decent" run of 400% +, so an expected breather is always going to be needed until more news and ai do expect news soon regarding the drilling program with Integra Capital, drilling in WA as we have land access now and a deposit of 500k into our accounts, and as covid lifts maybe news around our Copper and Gold projects.

Take away HC, Twitter , FB etc and just look at the company as a whole with the projects they have, the JV's they have at the current MC it would be realistic to belive there is room to move, how much? no one really knows, but the guy's who do charts using different models have differnet answers / projections, but all this could change by a swift tweet by Trump.

I personally love seeing charts, as it is sometimes a confident booster and validation, also seeing the change in Substantial holdinging from Lind should be a good indicator that the sell down is being completed by them and holding through this could prove beneficialqhich has been seen over and over again on the ASX. To give you an idea, LIND had 350m shares 12 months ago, now they would have less then 50m and that is being generous.

There are a number of free carried projects and projects in very rich areas which I personally expect to deliver with positive results and see us reach a $100m MC / 11c sp.

XXIIX

and of course there are just my dumb thoughts and reason for investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $532.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.8¢ 19.0¢ $1.297M 6.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 329825 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 526520 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.