CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

“so lets say there is a REDUCED need for oxygen injection or...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

“so lets say there is a REDUCED need for oxygen injection or nitrogen rejection euipment with the syngas/electricity application.”

You either have it or you don’t. If you would like to use UCG to produce GHG friendlier electricity generation then you need it, if you don’t care about the environment then don’t bother with it. However, I think that people are becoming more concerned about the environment (climate change) so expect every UCG operation to require a nitrogen rejection/oxygen generator.

“LNC on the other hand have boldly stated they are going for a world first rollout of CTL using ucg syngas rather than a convetional coal surface gasification process, a project with a higher technical, finance and execution risk than Cougar's initial project you would agree.

I am comfortable with a Cougar's risk profile and my "high conviction" holdings. I havent the stomach for what I perceive to be LNC's greater total risk profile.”

Yes CTL using UCG has never been done before. Getting the right combination of H2 to CO is the key and therein lays the risk. By building a much smaller demonstration plant reduces the risk of project failure, in my opinion. Using UCG Syngas for the GTL has a lot of benefits over conventional above ground gasification and therein lays the reward.

“Poyn >>> You didnt answer my initial question, but offered three different questions as your reply? I remain keen to read your reply.

In the meantime, it is likely that rig scheduling has delayed drilling commencement at Kingaroy ... what resource or coal company doesnt suffer such industry related constraints from time to time? My call is that any delay will be short term.”

What can I say? Projects like these will face delays. That is why I think it is funny that people say that this share will be this price in a year or that share will be that price in a couple of weeks. What are they basing that on. It can't be on any sort of fundamental analysis. Chinchilla took many years of work and many millions of dollars to get to where it is.

“quit it with the quoting and just answer the questions”

How will you know what I am referring to?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.