CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

PtolemyYou're a slippery fellow for sure lol. Dont fret, I will...

1. 37,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410

Ptolemy

You're a slippery fellow for sure lol. Dont fret, I will work out what you are referring to and what you are avoiding.

Can one not have an effectively REDUCED need for oxygen injection simply by adopting air injection? The latter may be all that is needed for syngas fueled turbines.

Was the need for nitrogen rejection equipment always planned for at LNC or, given that some of the recent capital raising is being diverted to fund it, is it an intervention in response to the quality of syngas being produced in the current trial burn?

We certainly agree on one thing ... using UCG Syngas for the GTL has a lot of benefits over conventional above ground gasification and therein lays the reward.

Omg, we agree on yet more ... that is, break through ucg projects like those by LNC, CXY and MEE will face delays ... it is almost inevitable.

Early in the PCE/CXY threads I did venture into rudimentary fundamental analysis of future worth, the result being I now have a significant investment in CXY. What I said in those early posts is there for anyone, including you, to revisit.

Chinchilla may have taken many years of work and some millions of dollars to get to where it is. But it is wrong to assume that Dr Walker and Ergo have to reinvent the wheel at Kingaroy ... Len Walker and Michael Blindeman are academics ... so give them some credit.

As a trial, the initial Chinchilla burn probably went way longer than it needed. I am guessing that time spun out as LW ducked and weaved and tried to garner enthusiasm for ucg during a period of historically low energy prices in general and coal prices in particular.

But times have changed and there now appears to be reasonable interest in ucg. It is churlish and unproductive to dredge up indefensible comments about past activities that may or may not have happened or may not have happened as you often allude to. Look to the future.

Cougar success doesnt preclude or guarantee success for any other ucg hopeful, but it sure cant hurt the sector.

Cheers
    P'dex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.