LRV 14.3% 12.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Hi OrionYou have missed one other group - folk who heard Ron's...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi Orion

You have missed one other group - folk who heard Ron's interview yesterday, when he said in 6 months time results will all be out and LRV are wanting to add-on to the production line (Paraphrasing).

There is a lot of other opportunities out there right now, so if you can make $$ in the next 5 months and buy back in, why wouldn't you?

The 'tailings' project is due/ overdue, and if I was to guess the results/ quantity of the tailings aren't what they were promised to be.

Ron is very slow moving - some would say methodical, not sure I completely agree. I think there is a level of arrogance, which leads to the poor communications/ updates from the company. Feed us plebs with some updates, doesn't have to be ASX announcements, get active on Twitter/X, Facebook even Instagram for FS. #easyfix
    The board can also drive company promotion - Keep Ron away from the cameras and let him focus on what he does best... rocks. LRV is a junior and they need to stop strutting around like they are a made company.

I sling all this negative feedback only because I am frustrated that LRV have what could be an amazing project seeing as gold is at record highs and as a long term holder it feels that all LRV ever does is dawdle along. Cant remember the last time results were released or even a basic timetable/ action plan was released. Need more accountability.

Apologies for the rant, At these prices I would buy - Sell your nanna's house and put the whole lot on LRV (Not financial advice).

Regards,
    Dawdling Pratta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.