LRV 45.8% 10.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Hi OrionYou have missed one other group - folk who heard Ron's...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hi Orion

You have missed one other group - folk who heard Ron's interview yesterday, when he said in 6 months time results will all be out and LRV are wanting to add-on to the production line (Paraphrasing).

There is a lot of other opportunities out there right now, so if you can make $$ in the next 5 months and buy back in, why wouldn't you?

The 'tailings' project is due/ overdue, and if I was to guess the results/ quantity of the tailings aren't what they were promised to be.

Ron is very slow moving - some would say methodical, not sure I completely agree. I think there is a level of arrogance, which leads to the poor communications/ updates from the company. Feed us plebs with some updates, doesn't have to be ASX announcements, get active on Twitter/X, Facebook even Instagram for FS. #easyfix
    The board can also drive company promotion - Keep Ron away from the cameras and let him focus on what he does best... rocks. LRV is a junior and they need to stop strutting around like they are a made company.

I sling all this negative feedback only because I am frustrated that LRV have what could be an amazing project seeing as gold is at record highs and as a long term holder it feels that all LRV ever does is dawdle along. Cant remember the last time results were released or even a basic timetable/ action plan was released. Need more accountability.

Apologies for the rant, At these prices I would buy - Sell your nanna's house and put the whole lot on LRV (Not financial advice).

Regards,
    Dawdling Pratta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.033(45.8%)
Mkt cap ! $26.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 11.5¢ 8.6¢ $3.265M 32.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 628578 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 228547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.033 ( 47.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.0¢ 11.5¢ 8.5¢ 21238354
Last updated 16.10pm 08/05/2024 ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.