LRV 0.00% 10.5¢ larvotto resources limited

Hate to say I called it but here we are. No news = SP going...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Hate to say I called it but here we are.

No news = SP going down.

Yes, news is all it takes for a run to happen but there seems to be alot on here that are putting a lot of hope into these next round of announcements.

Eyre:
    - REE potentially game changing (sent off 6 weeks ago)
    - PGE/Ni should have a results soon but won't have too big an impact as initial results
    - Li need the heritage announcement and then hopefully they already have the drilling campaign lined up. Wouldn't be a SP mover but would be showing the company is getting somewhere.

Isa:
    - Completely unknown. Update could be huge but with no drilling or samples being sent off. Not sure what could be announced other than an aggressive drilling campaign. This is what I want. Even if SP won't move, the company is moving in the right directon
    - Previous results, lets just agree their dusters. 17 weeks for one set of cores, give me a break.

NZ:
    - Need to hit the feeder, otherwise a wasted campaign. If we hit the feeder, well well well. Could be a nice run in store.
    Results were advised should have been released 2 weeks ago, so anyones guess now.

Besides the REE ionic confirmation results and maybe the NZ (if we hit the feeder) none will cause a re-rate. We are waiting to start drilling for most key campaigns. Until we have results from those will won't get that rip your face off run imo.

I agree with most here that this is a good entry point. Maybe only another 20% to bleed lower before no one will give up their shares.
    Will just be your patience tolerance with the management team. Getting to 6 months without a drilling campaign at Isa. During summer and the wet season be approaching....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $188.8K 1.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1732924 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 599116 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.