LRV 11.1% 15.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Looks like somebody wanted out. 300k of options, while only...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Looks like somebody wanted out. 300k of options, while only worth 21k is still a hearty amount.
    Would say the delays are weighing on peoples mind.

I know you've been around the whole time @duke348 so I know you'll understand. I guess when people zoom out on the LRV and LRVO chart its easy to see why people can get spooked. We ran to 50+c SP LRV and 20+c SP for LRVO last year and when no news came we dropped to 13.5c and 3c respectively.

Unfortunately, for the options, what was three years until expiry at IPO is now only 1.5 away now. If we have another quite year period.
    Then it'll be cutting in close that is for sure. While most could just convert their options at the strike price.
    For those that have 300-500k, I doubt they'll readily have 100-150k on hand to convert options of a share that didn't deliver in 3 years.

But as has been pointed out before, someone sold options for 3c the two days before it ended going to 13c.
    The fact of the matter is, no body knows when news will drop and if it is good. Clearly no leaky ship but it just means more people are going to be tested psychologically. LRVO buyers at 14c are down 50% in a month and LRV buyers at 35c are down 40%

Never a nice feeling, especially if you have inexperienced people who bought into this on very little research and thought this was going to be another WA1 guaranteed.

I have now given up saying hopefully news will drop this week, but all I know is that it eventually will and when it does, the SP is either going to rocket or plummet. Either way, I am here for the ride.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $46.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.3¢ 15.5¢ 13.3¢ $924.0K 6.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239443 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 110217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.