LRV 2.60% 37.5¢ larvotto resources limited

With the incredibly positive outlook over the next ten weeks the...

1. 1,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2889
    With the incredibly positive outlook over the next ten weeks the options will continue to trade well. I am sure there are other like me who were / are keen to increase exposure into LRV as this next 10 weeks rolls through amd lrvo is the easy tool to do that:
    + drilling results
    + dfs
    + antimony restrictions kick in and spot pricing appreciation
    + potential funding updates . . And looking more and more likely that funding will come from offtake prepayment or govt or wholesale markets and not require any further dilution.

one of these events can cause rerate . . Two . . Rerate plus . . Three or four = potential doubling plus. If all 4 come through we could be looking at a a share price from $1.50-2.50 imo.

at these prices lrvo allows great leverage given this outlook. I swapped out shares for lrvo between 5c and 13.5c and with that have ended up with 3 to 4 times the exposure.

anyone with the same positive outlook that I have will be doing the same.

every 1c uptick from here in lrv will translate to 1c in lrvo but the leverage means that 1c is 2.27% gain on lrv 1/44) . . But 5.55% gain (1/18) on lrvo.

gutsy . . But with all that is aligning and what is likepy in the next 10 weeks it is a smart risk reward move imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.