LSA 6.56% 6.5¢ lachlan star limited

LSA CHARTING THREAD.........TA ONLY

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2660/2660777-ddf3405d4e905901fd6106eab076a5dd.jpg
    Hello everyone

I thought I would set up a charting thread to compliment the good work Anatol has started on the FA thread, so lets keep both threads separate please as they are completely different sectors FA & TA, but obviously they compliment each other at the same time.

I like to tie in FA time lines with TA, it gives you an idea when volume might arrive to take LSA on a nice ride, currently there is very little volume, yet the chart looks nice and strong with support and resistance in a tight channel atm 1 - 1.4.c.

A bit of resistance @ 1.4, going to need alot more volume to break that, but as LSA gets closer to rock sampling / xrf, drilling,etc, watch that volume / fomo rise, CHN is now 3.70, I have got in early and have loaded up for this baby and others surrounding Moora, not going to die wondering chasing the next CHN.

Tale of the tape for LSA

a) Volume, no good yet..............thumbs down
    b) Macd cross over.......................thumbs up
    c) RSI.....plent of room to ride.........thumbs up
    d) STOCH......looks maxed out........thumbs down
    e) LSA displaying higher lows and higher highs in the channel........thumbs up.

Overall, LSA looking strong, but this price wont be here for long, fomo alone should see most folk who buy at these levels now, will bag before intial results.

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.004(6.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $1.715K 26.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 45810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.