LSA 0.00% 6.5¢ lachlan star limited

lsa investment in luiri gold ??, page-3

1. 652 Posts.
    This information via African media.

Luiri Gold Limited (TSX-V:LGL - News)(ASX:LGM - News) has received a letter from the Director of Mines in Zambia that alleges that the Company is in default of provisions made in the granting of the mining license LM48 at the Luiri Hill Gold project.

... The Company is taking the matter up with the Department of Mines Development as a matter of priority.... the Company is in compliance with all provisions of the mining license.

The Company has recently been increasing its presence in Zambia as development activities on the project are increased. This has included the appointment of two prominent Zambian businessmen to the boards of the Luiri Gold Zambian subsidiaries.

The Company is working closely with the various government bodies to take the necessary steps to ensure the development of its assets in Zambia can proceed as planned.

my point of view suggests that where there is smoke ... there may be gold ... and gold is, more so than cash, KING.

As a holder, I hope world cup of football allows some off the field partnerships.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27185 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 5600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.