EXT 11.1% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

lse 30 perecnt takeover rule, page-8

1. 3,704 Posts.
    FB,

I have been away with the wife and kids to a place called Marysville. Beautiful and picture perfect little town at the base of a mountain. We went up to the snow, we explored rivers and creeks, we walked in the bush and just had fun being together.

Harlee is sick of Hotcopper. She does not like the antagonism that is created by some people. Hotcopper could be a community of people who support each other in the quest for bettering our lives but instead it is too often a place for people to tear each other down.

She is just sick of the people who want to tear other people down and is taking a rest from them. She'll be back I am sure.

Martin,

I find that analogies help me to see situations more clearly. Sometimes, when you are in the midst of events, it is easy to lose perspective and see where you are in the timeline. Analogies give me context and perspective.

A few weeks ago a statement that RIO was keen for Rossing South was conjecture, it could have been attacked (and was) by people who love playing devil's advocate.

Now it is reality. This reality is a milestone, it is a major event which I think people are taking for granted.

They will keep accumulating, they will make a move. It is just a matter of time.

Thanks for the holdings breakdown, I'll do some figures later to see what the percentages will be post-merger. We don't have amalgams of smaller holdings as far as I know. We have funds which manage the holdings of many small people but they act as one body.

We have nominee companies which holders can hide behind, we can't find out who is behind them. The nominee company can hold enormous amounts with no disclosure but if one of the holders behind the nominee company exceeds 5% ownership then they need to disclose who they are and how much they hold (as RAB was forced to do).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.