RGT 3.23% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I don't think the BOD stuffed it up at all. I think they have...

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I don't think the BOD stuffed it up at all. I think they have executed THEIR plan pretty well.

They communicated a "fairy tale" plan to all those gullible enough to swallow it while very cleverly and blatantly going about stripping every bit of wealth and IP out of the company for themselves and associates that they could possibly manage to.

Once that became clear, they have simply fed the same "fairy tales" to a brand new room of gullible punters and continued to execute THEIR plan.

If you believe the plan they are really trying to execute is the one they communicate to shareholders, I really do think you are still missing the point.

The only real plan they are executing is the plan for personal wealth for the BOD and their mates and that's been the only plan since day one in my opinion. Right from the announcement of a $60m Cali supply deal while still being listed as Erin Resources. It's the same playbook being repeated to this day. Rinse and repeat plays and mates rinse and repeat the pump and dumps while the bod pockets shareholders cash and IP daily.

Clever people playing naive or unlucky when it suits them. Ultimately it seems that strategy keeps naive investors on the hook.
    Last edited by StockObserver: 28/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $991 3.204K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.