88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight?, page-119

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    From Robin1hood on LSE just now:

'Ok. ICEWINE surpassed every expectation of intervals, testing, quality, porosity, permuability etc. It could not have gone better the Bod say.
    From 0.3 to 2.8 within 7 days on 1 test drill.
    I am a long term holder here and around the time of spud of ICEWINE, with the help of many other LTHers pretty much got the drilling progress right apart from depth.
    2.5p on results was predicted by many. Pretty spot on too, although not my thing projecting sp's. I like to ask around and get different views from very different sources.
    So what to expect from here?
    Well the quality of HRZ. PEBBLE & KUPARUK look to be WORLD CLASS. BROOKIAN traps are expected now to hold multiple millions of barrels once the 3D has been aquired and processed.
    With an average of the barrels being mentioned by a few LTHers and newcomers who I have been informed know thier stuff via contacts I would suggest with 3D & MAJOR JV 7.5P+ would be an average target.
    2p is looking VERY MUCH like a cheap price at the moment. With what I hear is news soon what some are saying about a move towards 5p within weeks looks very much possible even with a low POO.
    The great thing about this point is there is VERY LITTLE DOWNSIDE RISK.
    This is not financial advice, DYOR but from speaking to several on hear and importantly off here the risk is minimal.
    DW, please take the stage....
    Enjoy the afternoon.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.