88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Doc...we are where we are, and liking the situation or not, is...

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Doc...we are where we are, and liking the situation or not, is not going to change the situation. The only route forward for Icewine, IMO is farm out funding. For both Conventional and Unconventional. Raising funds from shareholders can not happen unless and until we have suitable FO funding in place. Or perhaps I should say should not happen. Over 6.5 billion SOI (fully diluted) doesn't leave room to maintain credibility and raise significant funds unless the SP is sustainably much, much higher. Again IMO.

So we all know how critical a juncture it is, at where we currently sit. The most active happy clappers and the most strident critics, will not change this simple fact. And unless they have the tools to bring serious FO dollars in, they are just voices in the wind. Albeit entitled voices, as we all are.

Most realists realise that further drilling this year is highly unlikely, (though with a strong tail wind a 2H is statistically still possible). No other opportunity on IW land or even YG and WB land is even technically possible this year, as it is all 'off piste' and requires the next winter drilling season. So all we are faced with is contemplating what could a good 2020 look like. And what to do in the meanwhile. I know there are momentous prerequisite events required in 2019, so that we can credibly contemplate this....but that is the best we can look forward to, in the mid term. IMO.

For me, a 'good 2020' will have a minimum of 3 drills with a possibility of 1-3 more. The minimum three being Bravo, Charlie and 2H, all to be done by April next year...and ideally 2H being done ASAP so as to provide 'off-piste' appraisal options (in success scenario) within the 2020 winter drilling window. The additional 1-3 wells could consist of an adjacent (to either Bravo or Charlie, and from their ice-pad) step out appraisal well into the HRZ, and potentially a Winx-2 and a YG-1. I'm more interested in the first of these three, but the other two may have potential worth considering as an 'and' rather than as an 'or'. All of this is highly speculative on my part, and totally unsubstantiated by any info from the company....but that to me is what successful FO's this year should be enabling.

Which is why, for me...waiting for FO news is my next step. Of course, I won't wait forever, as with any project critical path, there comes a time when 2020 is compromised due to missed earlier events. However we are not there yet, IMO. We have been unofficially guided to expect the first FO in "weeks, not months". The second has no guidance, other than data room being opened in "mid year". Though with permits in place and all year access, the window between unconventional FO and drilling may not be too big.

All IMO and GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $72.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $634 213.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 166689125 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601425897 251
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.