88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Wont be celebrating until I sell, then the elbow will get a work...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Wont be celebrating until I sell, then the elbow will get a work out, till then 100% focused on this. Yes I have been highly critical in the past and rightly so and remain correct for most of it imo. That's in the past along with the other failed wells. Do I care today, not at all. The human care of this drill is my number 1 concern as our other wells have had mistakes imo. New drill, new team so we have a good chance of success as oil is there.

I never believed the HRZ was a good move and always commented that they should focus on conventionals as HRZ was a cash burn and when we lost our guru it made no sense to me to continue, we never had the expertise and skillset. Obviously Charlie and Winx are in the east and oil zones are obviously running from Prudoe Bay trending to the SW , including the willow, merlin, harrier and Umiat fields. 88 is in the prime location for this massive oil field imo and Umiat is all about the pipeline. This infrastructure is becoming another master stroke of vision by DW imo. So of course I am so happy, we all are. I will remain balanced and critical and call out mistakes as I see it. Just can't see a mistake being made so far. But this can turn quickly in this high risk/reward game.

88 has finally found the prime location after all these years so I am happy and PANR discovery again helps 88 to the central fields, couldn't care less about the other fields to the east as they will probably continue to be handed back as 88 learn more about the geology and locational oil zones.

As an investor one has to be willing to adapt to changing situations, yes I have adapted but still new to this reddit situation and love it. This is the new modern area of investing. I said to some friends bugger investing on stocks that are not on global exchanges and where Reddit can reach the upside is enormous. Investing fundamentals has now changes in parts and so has the investors imo. But we have oil and the world has stood up and took notice now.

All the best mate and enjoy the ride as I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.