88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-13211

1. 5,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3293
    Keshla1295,

Finally a poster who finally gets it. I have been saying this for years. The directors have escaped accountability imo year after year and how on earth they still get massive performance bonuses after multiple failures is staggering.

My summary going forward imo!!

Interesting that only one director in recent years has actually bought shares the others just put hand out to get free ones and don't hold that many and that's a concern imo. No one can complain about the job of a MD to market this company as DW perfected the art imo. So who will be able to do it next year? That's a worry and what will it cost the company to find his replacement, hopefully not as much as they currently pay, as it's a massive remuneration package for a part time company and under delivers imo.. But agree 88 need a proven oil man.

I can not see this SP rallying big time here in the short term and will of course fall off below 1.5c in coming weeks as 88 goes back into hibernation for another year. Yes there is upside for next year as the CR helped this company to survive another round.

I wouldn't be investing a lot in 88 atm, yes opportunity to make a few $ trading this, but better to wait and ride the pump machine next year as the global markets will have another correction this year and stocks like 88 who don't do anything to stimulate SP for next 10 months will crash to sub 1c imo.

Plus the ugly consolidation word will re-surface at some stage and the CR circus will go around again.

Surely must be running out willing FO money men, but maybe not, as this pump was spectacular and they would have made them some big $$$, especially imo if ELKO sold out those 360 million shares at an optimal time as knew all that was going on. Not a good look was it in hindsight.

I am sure they all would cherish the opportunity to go another round of massive shares when imo they fully know all the insider knowledge of drilling a well and at every stage. Surely he was restricted in selling. Does anyone know who in 88 sold and when as this is such a critical question which has to be answered imo.

Finally reading that reddit post you presented isn't that what happened? Well that's almost how the story went imo.

We missed the golden reward of an oil show by this much, so close but so far. IMO again this well was damaged and very concerning to me of why 88 continually have major drilling issues and that's why they seriously have to look at changes next year. This was my biggest concern was the drilling, especially going off past well mistakes imo.

You will never get oil to flow if wells are destroyed, FACT!!!! Now 5 drilling failures, mistakes etc how ever you want to call it. Changes have to be made imo. I would love to know the last successful well they have done without mishaps and flowed oil. Surely can't keep using the same person and delivering failed wells and 88 must conduct an overhaul on all aspects of business going forward imo. Holders expect results and want companies to add value and grow. Seriously one would have to finally say time for another drilling manager imo. All the best to all and good luck..
    Last edited by docmin24: 08/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $19.37K 9.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13225863 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 611773045 222
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.