88E 16.7% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-14194

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3149
    Haven’t exited just over the constant rubbish, focused on the mess caused by yesterdays terrible RNS imo.

What a complete waste of money and time this drilling program looks like being to me. Seriously IMO we need an experienced oil man as MD NOT an accountant. Unbelievable mess we are in now imo. Just watch the night markets smash this. Well done 88, hopeless imo.

Our MD imo is out of his depth and the Chair has to stand him down and take immediate action, can’t believe that this board who are decades of experienced oilers not step in and realign this badly written communications. It was inexcusable imo, given the success and close proximity of PANR. They urgently have to get DW to write all updates. Unbelievable after BOP SP sliding south. Surely the MD has to be held immediately to account in my opinion.

That’s the consensus of the many messages I have received today and yesterday by angry holders who are furious and agree with me that these PPP delays have now certainly impacted what was said imo and this well now imo has time constraints.

No other reason I can come to for saying that we might not reach TD comment and no other reason not to communicate by saying we look forward to announcing regular updates as we progress through the different zones.

What a terrible state of affairs and holders should voice directly their concerns to the Chair to take action and the Chair has to urgently implement damage control imo and clarify exactly what is going on. The other overseas holders should also question in my opinion. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $177.7K 88.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
492 652924443 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 634433583 142
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.