88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

First learn to identify it as best you can. Call it when you see...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    First learn to identify it as best you can. Call it when you see it. It can be used to benefit you...ie if a stock is being suppressed then isn't it a good idea to buy cheap? Hmmm dilemma hey?

I think the impact is greatest on people that are actually vested in the stock for more than a day or two. Maybe that's another thread to that line about causing greater market liquifity.

It really is a fascinating topic though isn't it? A true reflection and comment on the greater ills in our society on a national and international basis and the way we are led to believe that we live in a free and equal playing field protected by our Democratic rights. Yeah...right...what a scream!

What can I tell ya? Is the system so broken it can't be fixed? Hope...yeah that'll do it...gaffaw!

Anti-depressants perhaps? God knows half the population is on em...bless big pharma...another hot sector by the way.

Find and vote for honest politicians? That's an oxymoron by the way with few exceptions like Norway and Holland where they actually assist they're citizens rather than line their own pockets. You know government by the people for the people? LOL when you think of US...UK...and the 55th State of the US ...Australia. USA...USA...greatest country in the world....right? But only behind Kazakhstan of course! You know...biggest potassium producer in the world...

Big question ....no simple answers I'm afraid! Don't take it too seriouzly though ... too easy to forget to live and enjoy the moment...that's what really counts. Good health...good friends...good times.

Cheers and please excuse my ramblings.

Now.... is this damn thing going to bust the 4c today or what?
    Damed Instos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.