88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

The London 1 year candle stick chart could possibly form a cup...

1. 429 Posts.
    The London 1 year candle stick chart could possibly form a cup and handle pattern towards the last 6 months ,its very possible , with what I'm predicting a bullish outcome. The oil chart has inverted head and shoulders so that at least technically is showing bullish indicators. Just reread all the analyst data technical and fundamental and I'm rightly or wrongly leaning on Merrill Lynch 's forcast and Kyle Bass's (hedge fund manager) also , that we are heading into a return of higher demand versus supply.
    Thus the fact America is on scale the only country outside Opec that can produce Oil under 50$ per barrel. and manage. The Saudi's can't possibly sustain their economy year in year out on this price as their sovereign cash reserves are run down to the point where there is few options left, they desperately require in excess of 60$+ and eventually therw has to be a correction.
    Just appears that oil experts have placed 88e as having a high chance of producing good results.
    Always arisk but to a certain degree some risk already mitigated with the previous results that came in above expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.16K 7.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
593 882612694 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 481980133 119
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.