88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-4366

1. 626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    They do have the biggest poker chip pile, so why not have some fun.

Looking at the trading patterns on both markets it looks like they're trying to flush out the weak hands, by pushing it gently down over a sustained period of time.

Chances are they'll have their ears very close to the ground on the news front so will be able to react much quicker than your average PI.

DW has indicated that the final conventional leads update will arrive this year, so has to be next week IMO, as the holiday season kicks in the following week.

I still feel we're going to grab some land and possibly use other funds to somehow make a move on the conventional side and as the auctions close on Tuesday (I think) we should hear something on the Wednesday.

Jan / Feb could also be interesting with rebate news and surely we'll hear some progress on conventional farm-out, particularly if oil continues on it's upward trajectory.

It's been a very tough month, but it's important to remember that ALL our current results over the last year have EXCEEDED expectations, which is not a fluke and is actually built on 6 years research from a world renowned geologist....that's the Basinski factor and that's why two US iis have handed over 11 million dollars.

When I have spare funds I still try to accumulate on both markets, as vehemently believe that we're undervalued atm.

Anyhow, keep up the good work posting useful intel, as this bb is much more civilized than Wild west LSE bb....maybe more of you guys should infiltrate more often and take out those pesky trolls that are posting complete sheet.

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.