88E 100% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-4742

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    So holding up around the 3.9 to 4c mark...not bad at all considering the CR.

So I'm in a bit of a little crystal balling mood I think on this sunny Saturday morning...here goes...

Doubt the ASX SP is going to move south much on commencement of trading...as another poster said on the CR thread it's not uncommon to see SP actually jump on a CR (why? I have no clue...seems counterintuitive...but that's Mr Market...on the other hand I'm not holding my bteath on that one...especially given our pesky termite problem likely to take advantage of the new CR and of course the usual troll trickery...you know multiple new negative thread headlines...blah blah blah...ho hum).

No doubt a few bargains will be pried from shakey hands...well that would be only natural...so good opportunity for a top up and for the swift to enter at a really good price (a lot of the post Ice1 LTs would be averaged around here so anyone entering around the 4c without pain of holding...weeeeell...reckon you're entering at bargain basement come end of the TH but don't take my word... DYOR. Just on that last note by the way..."bargain time" (if indeed we don't get one of those strange gap ups mentioned above) I reckon it's probably going to be a fairly tight window (basically for reasons I'm mentioning and the macro for the Market generally is bullish as well which doesn't hurt) and foresee momentum kicking in again on no newdwithout and some presumably logical clarification from DW next week re the CR purpose and timing...think he isn't going to have much trouble on that one really...enough reasons have been speculatively provided to date I reckon for many of us to accept that it's a risk management strategy...and if that proves to be the case on confirmation by DW I have no problem with it...and think most holders will accept reasoning and if previous history is any indicator probably give him some loving slsps on tje back! Yeah strange eh? Can't say I've seen that happen too often...we'll never actually....other than with DW...actually only time I've ever been caught by a CR and was swayed that it was actually in my interests! Hoping he's going to manage it a second time...hah.

Anyway... my view is a safer play is a better play ceteris paribus and hedging risk with a minor bump in SP is worth every cent (or maybe two or three cents )

Also no reason as far as I can see that this can't hit double digits before final flow results are tabulated...news flow through the process is going to excite and titillate (especially if the CR is as speculated...for the purpose of derisk).

Way I see it we're half way through the coming attractions and the shows about to start ladies and gentleman...so grab the popcorn and settle in.

Cheers and GLTAH and prospectives alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73.45K 36.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13599458 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 639548881 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.