88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Its no longer a wall now, just some bricks which will be broken...

1. 194 Posts.
    Its no longer a wall now, just some bricks which will be broken easily, most probably by tomorrow if not today. This in my opinion will keep going up until 15c (around 9p) to the least until mid june or just before the oil flow announcement and the rerate might have just begun. The trick will be what happens after the positive oil flow announcement. This could be really tricky for someone, especially LTH, as to whether sell off and then come back in after the price drops (sell on news syndrome) or just keep holding on. I think on usual blue chip stocks and other ordinary stocks sell on news theory does apply and it has happened with 88e in the past as well. But, on this occassion this theory might not be applicable. I guess based on the numbers in oil flow barrels per day, the rerate might keep happening further than just before the announcement day. Also, I have a strong feeling that a take over might soon be round the corner if the party interested has confidentially agreed upon a given barrel figure and the dollar figure. Lets see what happens, but, this time I wouldn't be selling on news.
    GLTAH. Some really really exciting times ahead and a real check of one's resolve, personality and decision making capabilities. Hope everyone's a winner here. Cheers,
    Notty.
    Last edited by notty_investor: 04/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $339.0K 169.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
175 259984909 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 549727964 139
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.