88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

I'm assuming old Mr Fracker and his engineers will be only a...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    I'm assuming old Mr Fracker and his engineers will be only a couple of a few on the rig that will have a good idea of what's going on real time at Ice 2v flow wise. So any potential for a leak of flow news would be minimal if not non existent given the isolation of FBP.

One would think DW and PB would almost certainly be present with a few bottles of their preferred celebratory poison just in case they need it.

May not be all beer and skittles , or perhaps Bolley and Icewine might be a better combo eh Db (?), if it's a complex frack program. There may be a bit more of a wait rather than just watching a choked flow/pressure gauge at the head. Probably more staring at a laptop watching some numbers download.

But then they may well have an idea well before with feedback data during the frack operation. If the reservoir is pushing like we need it to the pressure reduction rate in placing of the proppant may give an indication of just how much reservoir push we're getting from the over pressure as long as the HRZ holds its structure.

Post the clean up, acidising and such to clean up any initial frack blockage, the proppant will then be injected. How many stages and mesh sizes
    will depend on how the frack came up I guess. But it's here that the crucial stuff will happen.

Gotta hope there's minimal proppant embedment or clay plasticity/ blockage of the artificial permeability channels set up by the stim operation.

There's all sorts of clever tricks that can be used to coax the HCs from there multimillion year old home if the over pressure won't do it on its own initially.

Thing that keeps coming back into my mind is the permeability numbers. If these hold during the stimulation then I can't see what there is to hold the HCs back with 75% HC saturation of 180 plus feet of payable HRZ.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.