88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Anyone ever seen the movie "Awakenings"? Well i had a dream last...

1. 3,661 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1056
    Anyone ever seen the movie "Awakenings"? Well i had a dream last night that went something like this...

After a strong back end to London's session Friday, excitement built across both boards through the weekend as punters both new and old reminded each other of the bountiful treasures that were just around the corner for us all. It was our time now, we told each other, our time to bask in our combined good sense that bought us all here.
    By Monday afternoon, we we're nearing fever pitch. "We cannot fail from here!", the calls went out. "Finally!!" others exhaled.
    And, in accordance with the script, London opened strong. It pushed quickly through the 4p barrier, busting easily its previous high. To breathless stories of ferraris filling garages, and clever pictures of rockets taking off, it smashed through 4.5p! Surely that was it?!
    It was still early in the session though, and the money kept rolling in. Astoundingly it broke 5p, and then 5.5! We to a man, danced our jigs and hugged each other across keyboards. Pootie told of putting a deposit on a large beach house down on the south coast, and Buster's spell check started to work...it was a miracle, we agreed.
    Then they finally touched 6p, and something changed...The DT's started to trade out on what had been a terrific day's work, the top slicers started to top slice, and euphoria began to turn itself off. They slid back, down through 5.5p, then 5p. Ferraris were being reversed out of garages, and the rockets exploding shortly after takeoff.
    Down they went, back through 4p, settling finally at a 3.5p close.

Over to us Tuesday morning.
    Having sat catatonic through that, unable to engage any outcome for 2 sessions, what would be your play?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $15.57K 6.090M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
247 357247800 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 616017987 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.