88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Cracking post Oilsy. I love the complete absence of bravado and...

1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    Cracking post Oilsy. I love the complete absence of bravado and fluff in your posts. The last 1-2 days have been horrible. Though I might agree with them, anyone that says differently maybe cool, but not 100% honest. And thanks to you also domum - legend. I think the honesty resonates with the genuine here - no good bloke likes to see the type of wealth bashing we've seen recently regardless of one's financial involvement. The-kick-people-while-they're-down/I-told-you-so-after-the-fact-crew will always exist in life, especially in pockets of culture like the stock market. As an aside, I'm always baffled by the apparent need of these people for validation on a non-accountable, anonymous forum, just as I am baffled by the apparent satisfaction people derive from another's misfortune. But whatever. Everyone has their own agenda and failings. As you mentioned I am also disappointed by an important rookie error which has unfortunately cast doubt on the credibility of the company, but also like yourself I am willing to overlook it as a costly admin error - not an error of competence that would make me question the ability of DW et al to bring home the ridiculous resource we are sitting on. I'd much rather DW be focusing on the sh1t that counts, as opposed to spending his time proof reading. In saying that, I doubt he'd ever let the same thing happen again in his lifetime. To punters here that have lost a bunch on paper and whom are doubting themselves, just remember this will play itself out - it is not a duster - it is the furthest thing from a duster. It is a part of history in the company's development, and most likely and incredibly manipulated one. Sure, you'd have loved to have sold at 8.2c and bought back in at 4c, but that stuff doesn't happen (unless you're acca - another honest and respectable 88E legend). I have been involved in dusters and lost a fortune with no chance of recovery. That is a bad feeling. This is so far from that I cannot even explain. And although I have had the luxury of being invested in 88E early, I have been on the other side, so I understand the doubt and insecurity bashings like today can instill. If you still believe and have the balls to suffer through the stages, then do it. If not, get out and learn. It's a brutal game!! But I am definitely hanging around to see this one play out to its potential. Love Gonza.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $31.76K 15.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 14573501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 473268494 221
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.