88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

DW definately can't win here. He has announced those things but...

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    DW definately can't win here. He has announced those things but most of the dumb money who do NO research and are just after the next get rich quick scheme are the ones yoyoing the share price. What's the saying about a fool and his money .... exactly!

For the record I trust DW 1000%. He has always shown us that he knows what he's doing, is going about things in the most efficient and value adding way, and allows shareholders to freely communicate with him if they have concerns. Nobody should suggest he would deliberabity tank the share price. That's not fair on him. He has 10s of millions of options so his gravey train is getting the share price up period. Flow rates will do that.

Give things time. Things are on track. For the dumb money please read: DW MAY announce soon that they will close in, use a coil tube and throw some nitrogen down the hole to artifically lift. These are very very common practices with unconventional wells. Nothing is wrong with employing these standard practices. My take is this is a first of its kind of well so they are delaying using this and thus gaining knowledge about how the play works for future wells. You know those 1000 that'll hopefully pump out more oil then that monster to the north. This well is just about learning the way to frac this beast as it is flow rates and time and patience is needed. The rabbit doesn't win the race here ... the turtle does.

So slow 100% water flow back seems to be just what we want. And this is changing in composition slightly... both from what i read as good signs. Eagle Ford has a low % frac juice return before oil shows and just perhaps we are nearing that magical moment when the oil starts to show here.

No one likes a yoyoing share price. I hate it just as much as everyone. But the truth is we will know soon and I've bet the house on black paying out and I don't believe I'll be loosing that bet.

DYOR though. Until results we will just have to put up with MMs, dumb money and the moronic derampers who just want a lower share price for their own gain. All diseases of the investing world unfortunately but something that we can't help.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $44.46K 35.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
307 1199858941 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 151348045 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.