88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-6873

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I get the sentiment of LTHs digging in and looking for positives. I'm trying to do the same but sold a small portion of my holding yesterday after the announcement since it made me nervous and I was probably a bit too exposed relative to other shares in my portfolio. I don't think there's anything wrong with re-assessing. I'm still hopeful of a good outcome but the overall tone of the last three anns has made me less confident.

What's a bit galling for me though as someone who has held this since Feb 2016 (I wasn't in at the really low numbers unfortunately) is that anyone who bought today (or probably even yesterday) has got in at a lower price than a lot of us who have bought and believed over the past year plus and they haven't had to endure the rollercoaster! That's the market I guess but this was always being pumped as something you didn't want to be out of for any significant amount of time - a farm out could drop any moment, you never knew when news might come etc, you'll never see these prices again, 10c before flow rate announcement....whatever it was at the time. I remember people on this board saying that the SP would rise simply because we turned over into 2017 and the year of 88E was upon us. As it turned out anyone who has had even the slightest bit of interest in this share has had multiple opportunities to accumulate at lower prices over a long period of time. The SP has not had any sustained momentum. Now after all the derisking, investor presentations, optimism, we are at a SP I don't think anybody could have foreseen a few weeks or months ago.

That's life I guess but it's still pretty disheartening. We are all in the same boat and want a good outcome but every time the SP drops (or tanks in this case) most people just want to say what a great buying opportunity it is, as if we haven't had plenty of those, or thank "weak holders" for selling them their shares. It may all turn out fine and I believe in DW/PB too but sometimes it's hard to take some of the sentiments here given where we the SP is today (and this comes from someone who never expected to get rich overnight).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.77K 5.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 86570984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595892511 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.