88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-6974

1. 1,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Mate, I have been reading all these comments you guys put on, one thing I do agree with you is that this room barely tolerate disagreement.

In my honest opinion, what I disagree is that you keep attacking management, I did not see anything he did wrong, keep market updated with the progress of operation is nothing wrong, I prefer to hear something instead of stay in blind. how he structures the statement, even no - brainers could tell, that all statements just state the facts, in other words hints -free.

I have been holding over 14 months, yes, I am in red, and I didnt feel good at all. However, this is my expectation, we had massive land there, its proven oil is underground, the first step is to prove the oil could be flow out from unconventional perspective, that is Icewine#2 trying to achieve, they are still working on it, and how to get there is industrial expertise's job, which I don't understand, therefore, no point get panic attack.

6 weeks later, if we flow the oil out, then it means a good start, it at least prove the land we hold has value. Commercial flow or not, its really too early to make a judgement call. Worst case is to hold this share longer than expected.

at end of day, the minute you invest your money, you should prepare for loss, you should prepare for the volatile nature oil share....so be it, either cut your loss now, or wait.

Just put some valid and meaningful points here instead of non-stop crying..and endless upramping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.77K 5.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 86570984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595892511 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.