88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-6981

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Pretty sure it will be vapour phase gas within liquids Sweet. This is why the GOR is crucial to the modelling. This was an area that some doubt was cast over when they also anncd higher over pressure but then went on to say this can only assist the flow.

However the link was made by some that if overpressure is up then the GOR may be out from what they modelled.

We also uncovered the fact that there r secondary mechanisms that can add to over pressure primary being the contribution of the generation of hydrocarbons.

Question is does this materially alter the GOR.

My thoughts would be not necessarily if u r dealing with vapour phase gas within liquids as that gas fraction will condense when coming back to hydrostatic.

My tendency would be after the last couple of weeks U take these annmnts as written and don't extropolate or connect each statement.

If u want to put across an idea that may not be fact then u need to say so as there r obviously some very impressionable investors on the 88 threads.

One never takes any posts as fact, and I don't know many times I've typed THAT statement !!!

So take the above with a grain of salt Sweet as I'm certainly no expert and even PB and old Fracker will need to do some good side steps to get this working it seems.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $10.77K 5.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 86570984 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595892511 232
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.