88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

LSE tonight, page-7213

1. 5,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3254
    pawnsta, well said!!!

I have this guy on ignore and works for me. I have to laugh re comments on another thread we had a board come in 4 yrs ago SP $1.60 now 12c and this poster baits every poster who do not support the underperforming board. He puts no blame at the boards feet. It's comical and deluded behaviour imo.

When I mentioned 88E a while back on that forum I was attacked, said this company was going no where, again followed me on here attacked, baited etc. Then all of a sudden bought now telling everyone he picked the top and sold. Now back on here saying company is doomed. We get all types on here, just wish he would stop stalking me and find another stock to annoy. I personally even receive hate letters, lol. We have many strange people on these forums. GLTA.

I had a great chat with DW in Perth and beard looking well trimmed. He and his team are working very hard to get this well to flow and understanding exactly what is required. They have several options swabbing which is basically priming (cheap), use of nitrogen (expensive) etc . The drilling of well went really well and met all expectations. Now Re looking at calculations etc. He said he has the best people in the world working on this well. Dave is 110% focused in getting this to flow and may well get it to. I am not fazed one little bit, confident in our future hence my large holding.

Our conversation was basically what he has talked about in recent announcements but I did ask when next well due and early next year will happen, approvals in place now. The west is to be drilled where oil has previously been seen in 90's. So very keen to drill. Hoping this well flows and we raise more money and drill, plenty of options open to us re finance, 2 wells early next year if funding sourced and hopefully this gets us moving above 10c. GLTA and remember the games being played every Thursday/Friday London market movers sell off and we fall leading up to M/T announcement been happening over last 6-7 weeks. I am holding and optimistic all will be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $67.59K 33.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 80885792 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 603505072 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.