88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I am definitely concerned for the short term.....who wouldn't...

1. 283 Posts.

I am definitely concerned for the short term.....who wouldn't be?

This is exactly why I've just lowered my average by selling at 2p and buying back at 1.7p. It's just sensible to do so.

I am still happy to be here longer term, but cautious, seeing as DW has basically warned us the chance of success could change, as well as my previous comment about hydrocarbons which concern me. It's a genuine comment about the hydrocarbons, and I'm interested to hear how people interpret it.

• Reconciliation of the petrophysical model, and the apparent in-situ hydrocarbons, with the
    hydrocarbons recovered to surface to date.

Sounds like there is the potential for there to be differences between ICE1 and ICE2 hydrocarbons, or the potential for an inaccurate petrophysical model.

It's also intriguing why out of all the potential issues DW could list, this was one of 2 he chose.

The other bullet point he listed was:

• Comparison of the flowback rate against expected the expected flowback rate based on reservoir parameters and the successful execution of the fracture stimulation;

I have no idea what DW is trying to say here. He wants to compare the expected flow with the flow we got, based on the fact the stimulation was successfully executed and based on our reservoir parameters which were excellent. This is easy, our well has underperformed....

DW - do you mean you need to look at your latest data from the flowback process to see if you can discover why the reservoir is not performing as expected?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $44.91K 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
476 723718232 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 218470741 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.04pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 8987471
Last updated 14.24pm 29/04/2024 ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.