88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Cheers Lazarus for your reply. I am happy to wait and see, with...

1. 283 Posts.
    Cheers Lazarus for your reply.

I am happy to wait and see, with caution.

As to my position....

Yes, before the frack I was of the opinion that this was a matter of time. If the first frack didn't work then we try again, and so on, until success.

Currently things have changed, there is doubt. We have been told that the 50% chance of success could change, which hints that there could be something wrong with the well, frack, or reservoir that may be difficult to overcome. DW has specifically listed 2 bullet points in the latest announcement which need to be looked into, one to do with the petrophysics of our reservoir, the petrophysics are fundamental factors in affecting flow rate.

Cheers for letting me know that things such as the permeability and porosity data we got from ICE1 could be inaccurate. Yes - maybe I got ahead of myself saying that this was likely a matter of time - far from it - there is a lot of risk here.

Having bought in recently at 2.8p, it was sensible for me to sell half my shares with shut-in approaching, and reassess my position currently by selling high and buying back in lower.

Short term we are in the dark, there is an issue that first needs locating, then assessing as to whether we can overcome it.

Always the opportunity to buy more as and when I see fit.
    Last edited by db09striker: 27/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $414.0K 206.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
456 500755346 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 589539738 145
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.