88E 0.00% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

I'd call myself impassioned...and the emotion I refer to is the...

1. 588 Posts.
    I'd call myself impassioned...and the emotion I refer to is the way in which people invest and buy/sell.

I have no problem with people getting emotional on here about their paper or real losses, even though I no longer practise this myself. There are plenty of short term holders who are now trapped in the company or have to realise a loss and I've been there in the past / do feel for them. I don't, however, show sympathy for people who want to blame others for their investment choices (standard human behaviour in times of crisis) or expect 88E employees to be their risk managers too. I'm talking about people who in essence say "thanks Dave, now I can't afford the holiday I promised my kids"; "you explain to me why your action plan caused a market of short term investors to jump ship when you announced a 6 month shut in"; "why is this so-called physics stopping us from continuing the operation" or "the company is a goner, I don't care if the project hasn't been finished yet". It's emotional lunacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.86K 6.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
226 344974338 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 612981114 227
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.